With the advent of high tech weapons, drone technology and sophisticated criminal activity, it has become more and more difficult to guarantee the public’s safety and security. Of equal and paramount importance, it has also become difficult to protect the lives of our officers, agents and firefighters.
Groundbreaking, military-hardened solutions from Fortem Technologies have made it possible to provide public safety and security with significantly increased situational awareness and personal safety.
- Fortem SkyDome technology establishes situational awareness for any defined area, event, crime scene, or perimeter using multi-sensor fusion and easy to use software.
- Boundaries and zones can be created to provide automated alerts, texts, emails, when an intruder enters the zone.
- Rules can be applied to automatically launch a Fortem DroneScout or DroneHunter for additional observation, surveillance, pursuit and capture
- DroneScout provides ground and airspace awareness, using a powerful combination of radar, optics and IR/thermal imaging from the air. This allows officers and agents to operate from a safe distance.
- DroneScout can pursue and record any drone regardless of its navigation system (waypoint, INS, GPS, remote controlled, etc.). Drones are tracked, pursued and recorded while forensic evidence and criminal file content is collected and compiled for analysis.
- A combination of radar, IR/thermal, and optic images provide situational awareness day and night and in all weather conditions.
- In areas where radar sees “all” moving objects, proprietary transponders (We don’t talk about “transponders” which is the only way to tell the difference between friendly and unfriendly objects) differentiate between friendly and unfriendly agents and drones. (redundant to point above)
- DroneHunter can pursue and capture careless or criminal drones and tow them away from populated and sensitive areas.
- DroneScout provides autonomous surveillance on any pre-configured route or pattern.
- Easy to use and can be installed and taken down in less than 3 minutes.