AI at the Edge for Superior
Detection, Tracking and Classification
Threat Detection and Tracking Leader
TrueView is the world leader in low SWAP-C electronically scanned phased array radar—the gold standard in radar technology. It delivers best-in-class real-world range, resolution, accuracy and clutter rejection. TrueView is the only radar to use AI at the Edge for superior detection, tracking and classification.
Deeply integrated into the DroneHunter and SkyDome platforms, TrueView can be scaled for complete coverage in complex and topology challenging environments.
As prioritized by the FAA and NASA, radar technology is the foundational sensor for UAS airspace management strategies.
Our radar detection system provides tracking capabilities that monitor a marked or defined airspace, and reports all activity within that space, day or night and in all weather conditions.
Best in its Class
- AI at the Edge delivers low false positives
- Only radar in its class with Nvidia chip + 256 parallel processing cores
- Effective day or night and in adverse weather conditions
- Simple intuitive user interface
- Ethernet output (JSON) for streaming data to SkyDome Manager and other systems
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) for radar operation and configuration
- APIs for programmatic control
- Ethernet provides up to 1 Gbps data transfer rates
Integrated and Compact
- Integrated high-resolution software defined radar
- Excellent SWaP
- Integrated inertial navigation system (INS) enables clutter rejection in R20 airborne applications
The detection range and Field Of View (FOV) are designed for drone intrusion detection and monitoring, providing complete local airspace awareness.
The radar's compact size and light weight allows it to be fix mounted on drones and other Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) to provide tracking and targeting of airborne objects.
Fortem currently ships R20 and R30 with both ITAR and non-ITAR versions. These models are targeted for unmanned air-to-air and ground-based radar solutions, and can be adapted to work in manned aircraft as part of an overall avionics solution.
Email Subscribe →
Detecting and Defeating Dangerous Drones